Django is a popular, open-source web framework written in Python. it’s designed to help developers take applications from concept to completion as quickly as possible. A course in Python Django Training in Pune would introduce students to the basics of web development using the Django framework, including the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, the Django Object-Relational Mapper (ORM), and the framework’s built-in administrative interface. Additionally, the course would likely cover topics such as creating views and templates, handling forms, and working with databases. To take this course, it is recommended to have a basic understanding of Python programming, as well as some experience with HTML and CSS. After completing a course in Python Django, students should be able to build and deploy web applications using the Django framework.
A typical syllabus for a Python Django training course include the following topics:
- Introduction to Django: Overview of the Django framework, its history and features, and how it differs from other Python web frameworks.
- Setting up a Django Project: Installation of Django and creation of a new project, including setting up a virtual environment and configuring the project’s settings.
- Models and Databases: Understanding the Django Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) and creating models to represent the data in a web application. This includes working with databases, creating migrations, and using the Django admin interface.
- Views and Templates: Creating views to handle incoming requests and rendering templates to display data. This includes working with forms, handling user input, and creating reusable templates.
- URL Routing: Configuring URL patterns to map URLs to views, and understanding how Django’s URL dispatcher works.
- Django Forms: Creating forms using Django’s built-in forms library, customizing form fields, and handling form submissions.
- Authentication and Authorization: Implementing user authentication and authorization using Django’s built-in user model and the Django authentication framework.
- Advanced topics: such as Django Rest Framework (DRF) for creating RESTful APIs, working with Django’s caching framework, and using Django’s built-in signals and middleware.
- Deployment: Deploying a Django application to a production server, including setting up a web server and database, and configuring the application for optimal performance.
- Project Work: Work on a real-world project to apply the concepts learned throughout the course and develop a working web application.
Completing a Python Django course can open up a variety of job opportunities in the field of web development. Some of the job roles that may be available to those with experience in Python Django Training in Pune include:
- Django Developer: This role involves building and maintaining web applications using the Django framework. Debugging and problem-solving, as well as enhancing the efficiency of the application, are all tasks that a Django developer could be tasked with.
- Full Stack Developer: A Full Stack Developer is responsible for both front-end and back-end development of a web application, and Django can be used as a back-end framework. Full Stack Developers are responsible for implementing the entire web application, from the database to the user interface.
- Python Developer: Flexible Python is applied to a variety of fields. A Python Developer with Django skills can work in different domains such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, etc.
- Web Developer: A web developer is responsible for developing and maintaining websites and web applications. With Django skills, a web developer may be able to create more complex and feature-rich websites and web applications.
- Data Analyst: Data Analysis is a huge industry and Django can be used to create web applications to analyze data. A data analyst with Django skills can create web applications to extract insights from data.
Salary for the above-mentioned job roles can vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and company. However, the national average salary for a Django Developer in the india is around 3,0000-50000 per year, while a Full Stack Developer’s salary can be around 5,00000- 9,00000 per year.