Pune, also known as the “Oxford of the East,” is a city with a rich cultural heritage and a hub for education and training in various fields. When it comes to SAP FICO training, Pune offers a wide range of options for individuals and organizations looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in this area.
One of the best SAP FICO training providers in Pune is Guidance Point. This institute offers comprehensive SAP FICO training that covers both Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) sub-modules. The training is conducted by certified SAP professionals with extensive industry experience.
The training program at Guidance Point Institute is designed to provide a deep understanding of the SAP FICO module and its various functionalities. The training is hands-on and interactive, with real-life case studies and practical exercises. The program also covers the integration of SAP FICO with other SAP modules such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), and Production Planning (PP).
In addition to the regular training program, Guidance Point also offers flexible training options such as online training, weekend classes, and customized training programs to suit the needs of different learners. They also provides the facility of self-paced learning and the access to their LMS for the duration of the course
The institute also provides placement assistance to its students, helping them secure jobs in top companies in Pune and across India. With its comprehensive training program, experienced trainers, and flexible training options, Guidance Point is the best choice for anyone looking to enhance their skills in SAP FICO in Pune.
SAP FICO Training Syllabus:
The SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) training syllabus typically covers the following topics in detail:
- Introduction to SAP ERP and the FICO module: Overview of SAP ERP and the role of the FICO module in the system, navigation within the FICO module, and basic configuration settings.
- Organizational structure in SAP FICO: Setting up the Chart of Accounts, Fiscal Year, and other organizational structures required for financial accounting in SAP.
- General Ledger Accounting: Configuration and use of the General Ledger, account postings, and reporting.
- Accounts Payable: Configuration and use of vendor accounts, invoicing, and payment processing.
- Accounts Receivable: Configuration and use of customer accounts, invoicing, and receipt processing.
- Asset Accounting: Configuration and use of fixed assets, depreciation, and asset reporting.
- Financial Closing: Configuration and use of period-end closing procedures, including balancing and posting of financial data.
- Reporting: Generating various financial statements and reports, such as Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, and Tax Reports.
- Special Ledger: Configuration and use of special ledgers, such as the parallel ledger and the cash journal.
- Integration with other SAP modules: Understanding the integration points between the FICO module and other SAP modules, such as Material Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD), and how data flows between them.
Additionally, some of the training may also include:
- Introduction to New GL
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Special Ledger for IFRS
SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) training outcomes include:
- Understanding of SAP’s financial accounting and controlling modules
- Ability to navigate and use the SAP system for financial accounting tasks such as creating financial statements, managing financial data and creating budgets
- Knowledge of how to configure and customize the SAP system for specific business requirements
- Understanding of best practices and industry standards for financial accounting and controlling
- Ability to integrate financial data with other SAP modules such as MM (Material Management) and SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot and resolve common issues that may arise when using the SAP FICO module.
Job roles that utilize SAP FICO skills, including:
- SAP FICO Consultant: Works with clients to implement and configure SAP FICO systems, as well as provide ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- SAP FICO Analyst: Responsible for analyzing financial data and processes, and making recommendations for improvements using SAP FICO.
- SAP FICO Lead: Works with a team of SAP FICO consultants, responsible for project management, client communication, and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- SAP FICO Project Manager: Responsible for managing the overall implementation of SAP FICO systems, including project planning, resource allocation, and risk management.
- SAP FICO Support Analyst: Provides ongoing support and maintenance for SAP FICO systems, troubleshoots issues, and works with clients to resolve problems.
- SAP FICO Trainer: Deliver training to end-users and new employees on the use of SAP FICO systems, and ensure they are able to effectively use the system to perform their job functions.
- SAP FICO Business Analyst: Works with clients to understand their business processes and requirements, and then configures SAP FICO systems to meet those needs.
- SAP FICO Systems Analyst: Responsible for analyzing and optimizing the performance and efficiency of SAP FICO systems, and making recommendations for improvements.
SAP Fico Salary trends in india :
SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) is a popular module in the SAP ERP system and has good job opportunities for freshers in India.
There is a high demand for SAP FICO professionals in India, particularly in the finance and accounting departments of companies across various industries such as manufacturing, retail, and services. Many companies have adopted the SAP system and are looking for professionals who are well-versed in this module.
The salary for freshers in India with SAP FICO skills can vary depending on the company, location, and experience. On average, a fresher with SAP FICO skills can expect to earn a starting salary of around 3-4 Lakhs per annum. However, with experience and certifications, the salary can increase significantly.
It’s important to note that having a good understanding of accounting principles and a strong work ethic, as well as good communication and problem-solving skills, will make you a valuable candidate for SAP FICO related jobs.
According to data from Indeed, the average salary for SAP FICO jobs in India is around 7-8 Lakh per annum. However, the salary can vary depending on factors such as the candidate’s experience level, location, and the specific role they are applying for. For example, SAP FICO consultant or SAP FICO lead position may earn around 12-15 Lakhs per annum. It’s also worth noting that salaries for SAP FICO professionals in India tend to be higher in major metropolitan areas such as Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. Additionally, those with experience working with other SAP modules, such as MM or SD, or with industry-specific knowledge, may command even higher salaries.